Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday, November 4th

STARTER:  Write Jessica a quick note.  
Where are you in your project work and research?
Do you have an interview set up?  With who?
What support might you need right now?


LAST FULL DAY OF RESEARCH TODAY.  NOTES DUE TOMORROW!
Tomorrow I want to start talking about THE PROJECT.


CONFERENCES:  This week, I will meet with each of you about your project progress, your personal connection essay, your status in my class, etc.  If you have a reference about when your conference is, let me know in your starter.  I will start today with Honors students.


Did you get a copy of 1984 or check out your audio resources?
Fun fact: A theatrical version of 1984 is playing in ABQ in March.  Anyone want to rally?



EXHIBITION TEAM? 
Is anyone interested in being part of an executive planning committee for exhibition?  We will meet later this week about exhibition vision and details.