Be diligent and efficient today! Create space for yourselves and your peers to accomplish your tasks! Bring your best selves to the table!
1. Finish and submit your research notes if you have not done so already!
2. Construct the bibliography for your project. Here are some guidelines.
3. Work on your rhetorical discourse project.
4. Read 1984. Here is a link to the audiobook.
5. Get critique from a peer on your project draft?
Possible critique questions
- If you are writing the second essay to improve your journal grade, it is due by the end of the week. Here is a link to the response paper guidelines. Do the option you didn't do for the first one.
- It is also a good time to look ahead to the Rhetorical Analysis paper due in December.