Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter."--Blaise Pascal

Draft Feedback Debrief
1. Read and reflect on my feedback.  
2. Pair share:  What are the greatest areas of refinement that you need to make on your Op-Ed?
3. Look over "Common Issues in your Op-Ed Articles."  Read over your draft and check the boxes that you think apply to you.
4.  Deadline pushed back:  due by midnight on Friday, November 22.


Rhetorical Discourse Performance Project
1.  Exhibition is scheduled!  November 21 (next Thursday) at iAM studio!  Where my coordinators at?
2.  Models of political discourse, done creatively:
3.  Consume more models related to your topic and/or your medium?
4.  If you are struggling with turning your topic into a creative oral piece, talk to me about how you can craft a different piece of discourse that expresses ideology.
5.  EXIT TICKET:  Describe to me your plan for your oral discourse project IN DETAIL!!!