Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday, November 6th

Dear students:  Sad to miss you all today, but I stayed home with my runny-nose baby:)  Be industrious and move yourself forward! Use your time wisely to work on your projects!  


WORK TIME TO-DO LIST:

1. IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM: 

  • Review the prompts of the assignment. 

  • Read Jessica’s essay. (Please note: I do not expect yours to be this long! I just have a lot to say on my topic…)

  • Look at the rubric and answer the “critique” questions. (How did I do?)


2. If you did not do so yesterday, please answer the PROJECT TOPIC SURVEY.


3. Draft your Personal Connection Essay.


4. CONFERENCE? If you did not conference with me yesterday, reach out for a Google Meet! I am going to keep my Classroom Meet link open on my computer. When you are ready for a conference, tuck yourself away in your secondary classroom (Ashley’s, Tina’s, or Jenny’s) and MEET with me:) I will also be setting up conferences on Monday and Tuesday if we don’t connect today.


5. Please take the Student Feedback Survey and let Animas know how things are going!